Thursday, July 24, 2014

Den Item Voting!

Who's voted for the den item sets? I've voted for the Egyptian Treasure, but I don't want that to change your mind! I actually had to have a little argument in my mind between the Treasure and the Ice Cream Parlor!


Anyway, moving on. AJ's added a handy little widget for a quick Spring cleaning ..... the clear den button! Located at the top of your screen when clicking the Edit Den button, next to the Lock Den button, you can click the handy little thing to clear all items from your den, stat. Super handy.


And who's noticed that after the Beta Party came out, all the loading pages have returned to what they looked like during the Animal Jam olden times?


Speaking of the Beta Party, here are the snapshots that I promised! I just noticed that the party button's background is what Beta dens used to look like! They used to be huge!


A quick little shoutout to one of my bestest friends, Sunflower12316, for giving me a Diamond code. Thanks, Sunnie!

The code is Twelve, but it
 may be invalid.

That's it for today, guys. Keep Jamming!

No comments: